Tuesday, September 30, 2014

6 Inspirational and Creative Spaces

If you are an artist or crafter you need a great organized place where your creativity becomes artwork and  give you best results from your work.

Finding functional yet stylish solutions can be challenging. I have photo collection below of rooms that bring me inspiration, which I would like incorporate in a small office closet.

I love the Ikea file cabinets and the vintage laundry basket in this room.

 


There's a place for everything and everything in its place in this garage turned art studio.


Clever use of clothes drying rack.


I love the wall mounted cube shelving. This room is functional, yet has a bit of whimsy.


How about this re-purposed hutch?



This blueprint cabinet would be great for paper storage.




I am so enamored with these new and creative ideas for re- purposing furnishings.

Do you have a creative room or craft area?

No comments:

Post a Comment