Friday, January 2, 2015

Top 5 Post of 2014


At the beginning of 2014 I wasn't sure whether I'even be able to write five posts for the entire year much less one a month. The subjects are scarcer and take a little bit longer to appear than I had hoped, but I’m glad that they still interest you, my reader. I have been interested in finding out what interest you, so today I'm  going to share my top five post for 2014.

I will list here – in reverse order – the five most popular posts of the year. These have had the most Pinterest Pins, Facebook likes, and Goggle+. It's an interesting mix of topics. 




A fun mixed media project and great way to teach about the famous abstract artist, Pablo Picasso.


A fun mixed media project and great way to teach about the famous abstract artist, Pablo Picasso

4. Mexican Wedding Cookies (AKA Snowball Cookies) with a Kiss!


These cookies melt in your mouth. They are great to make with kids as they love to chop the nuts and roll the dough in their hands.




3. DIY Mini Cupcake Stand


This mini cupcake stand is made from recycled wooden spools. 



2. Georges Seurat Pointillism with Upcycled Lids


Great group project, integrate sustainability and science with and art. Makes a great visual when students are learning about pointillism. 





and the most popular post....


1.Lemon Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting


A soft, moist cake with a delicious light lemony flavor.



Thanks once again for spending time on Art Masterpiece Corner. Happy New Year, may you have an awesome year!



No comments:

Post a Comment